Welcome to Hiking Lady!
Do you like to hike? Do you enjoy the outdoors? Perhaps you’re in the market for hiking gear but don’t know what to buy? Hiking Lady is here for you!
Whether your idea of a hike is a walk on a secluded path close to home, a serene day hike in beautiful Yosemite National Park, or climbing a peak, Hiking Lady is the place to develop and share a passion for the outdoors!
Do you like to hike but are concerned about your baby? Do you want to hike while pregnant? Then check out Hiking Lady’s new site, Hiking Baby!
Take a look around, and then go enjoy the outdoors!
- Here’s a trick to prevent blisters – whether you’re taking a short walk around the neighborhood or climbing a mountain! And be sure you’re lacing your hiking boots the right way!
- Should you wear running shoes, trail running shoes, or hiking boots when you go on a local hike? Find out the differences between trail running shoes, hiking boots, and more.
- What to wear when you’re hiking? Read up on Adventure Apparel.
- Do you camp in the winter? Then you need to hear what I have to say about my 0 degree goose down sleeping bag!
- Looking to get rid of your back pain while hiking? Find a perfect fitting backpack by having your spine measured and pick up a pair of trekking poles!
The Latest from Hiking Lady’s Blog
Dachstein Woolwear makes fine woolens that are made to last a lifetime. Our friends at Sweater Chalet have offered Hiking Lady readers some amazing prizes. Winners choose size and colors! … Read more…
Are you ready to help prevent wildfires? Each year hundreds of thousands of acres of forest burn, destroying beautiful landscapes, wildlife habitats, and putting firefighter’s lives at risk. As many … Read more…
Anyone need an awesome new pair of hiking shoes!? Then this month it is YOUR chance to win a pair of Garmont’s Nagevi shoes. I had a chance to test … Read more…
Get started at Hiking 101! Here I share my tips for choosing the right gear you’ll need for hiking, backpacking, and all outdoor adventures.
If you want to know what features to look for in a pair of boots, how to lace your hiking shoes if you have narrow feet, or figure out if you should be using trekking poles, start at Hiking 101.
New Hiking Lady Reviews
As many avid Hiking Lady readers know, there is a cool company in Sweden that makes excellent outdoor apparel for adults and kids alike – Woolpower! By way of background, … Read more…
Can active wear that is infused with copper really help alleviate joint and muscle pain? There is a company called Tommie Copper that makes a variety of compression wear with … Read more…
Hiking Lady readers know that I have always been a proponent of using enhanced insoles in your hiking boots. There are numerous enhanced insoles on the market, and the best … Read more…