Welcome to Hiking Lady! Let the Adventuring Begin!
Do you like to hike? Do you enjoy the outdoors? Perhaps you’re in the market for hiking gear but don’t know what to buy?
Whether your idea of a hike is a walk on a secluded path close to home, a serene day hike in beautiful Yosemite National Park, or climbing a peak, Hiking Lady is the place to develop and share a passion for the outdoors!
Get started at Hiking 101! Here I share my tips for choosing the right gear you’ll need for hiking, backpacking, and all outdoor adventures.
If you want to know what features to look for in a pair of boots, or figure out if you should be using trekking poles, start at Hiking 101.
Hiking Lady Gear Reviews – All sorts of adventure apparel, gear, and footwear is put to the test! I know how to beat up gear, and I share what works best (and what doesn’t!) on hiking, backpacking, and camping adventures. When stuff is great, I let you know, and when it is bad, I also let you know!
Take a look around, and then go enjoy the outdoors!
- Here’s a trick for prevent blisters – whether you’re taking a short walk around the neighborhood or climbing a mountain! And be sure you’re lacing your hiking boots the right way!
- Should you wear running shoes, trail running shoes, or hiking boots when you go on a local hike? Find out the differences between trail running shoes, hiking boots, and more.
- What to wear when you’re hiking? Read up on Adventure Apparel.
- Do you camp in the winter? Then you need to hear what I have to say about my 0 degree goose down sleeping bag!
- Looking to get rid of your back pain while hiking? Find a perfect fitting backpack by having your spine measured and pick up a pair of trekking poles!
Thanks for stopping by! Now it’s time to start exploring!