GearBest, a retailer of a range of outdoor gear, has a unique backpack called the Kaukko 18L. It appears to be stylish yet highly functional. While I haven’t had a chance to see the backpack myself, I am intrigued by the low price. It retails for only $38.42, a major discount from the regular price of over $90.
This seems like it would be an ideal travel backpack since it appears durable, is made of cotton, canvas, and synthetic leather.
Features of the Kaukko 18L backpack
- The handles are rubber, therefore durable and tough
- The laptop compartment is padded
- It is designed to help you stay organized – it has a pen pouch, notebook pouch, and cellphone pouch!
- There is an elastic mesh pouch, making it convenient to carry your water bottle or other bottled beverage
- It can be carried as either a backpack or as a handbag
Specs of the Kaukko 18L
- Colors: It comes in one color – Khaki
- Weight: It weights 1.15 kg, or 2.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 18.11 inches long x 11.81 inches wide x 3.15 inches high
GearBest is a Chinese retailer, and they offer extreme discounts on a lot of awesome outdoor products through their flash sales. I had a chance to try out one of the GearBest camping lamps, and I can attest to its quality for the price. How are they able to offer products at low prices? Probably because they are cutting out the middle man and sending the product direct to consumers all over the world from China. What is also nice is that they offer free shipping on a lot of products. U.S. consumers should realize that sending products back to China is extremely expensive, so don’t plan on returning anything.
There are all sorts of promotions going on at GearBest – check them out!
What do you think?
Disclosures: GearBest sponsored this post.