Want your baby to rest peacefully in a soft and stylish onsie? Push your sleeping little one in his/her trail stroller while you get to enjoy some off-pavement walking and light hiking in! This cute onesie, the FRO System Lemon Dream Sleepsuit, is a nice addition to your baby’s nap and bedtime wardrobe.
FRO Systems is the known as The Adrenaline Sports Company, and they make clothing and accessories for BMX bikers and motocross racers around the world. So how about a fun onesie for your little one?
If you like biking in addition to hiking, which I know lots of you do, then this cute little onesie is perfect for your baby.
Features of the FRO Systems Lemon Dream Sleepsuit
- Colors? It comes in Lilac and Yellow, for your little girl or little boy.
- Materials? The onesie is made of 100% combed cotton, so it is nice and soft.
- Design? There is a fun design on the rear that motocross enthusiast parents will appreciate. Check it out!
- Sizes? There are two sizes. One for 12-18 month year olds, and another for 18-24 month olds.
- Parent friendly? This onesie has snap closures from the neck all the way down to both legs, making it diaper changing friendly and easy to use on a squirming baby. While zippers tend to be more convenient than snaps, the snaps are easy to use and still provide good accessibility to your little one’s dirty diapers!