A Mild, Organic, Toxin Free Soap for Your Little Angel Baby: Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents Review!
Want your little angel baby to be fresh and clean after an outdoor stroll? I get frustrated that so many products on the market, including baby products, are loaded with chemicals, artificial colors and scents! I am always on the lookout for the absolute best and safest products for my family, so when I find them I review them.
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents is a non-toxic pure, castile soap, and is unscented, free of preservatives, and contains organic oils.
Ingredients of Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents:
I love it when the ingredient list is short and simple. (Compare the ingredients of the Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents Baby Wash and Shampoo for example to Johnson’s Baby Shampoo, which has Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Yellow 6, Yellow 10, and Parfum, among many other ingredients!). There’s no non-sense with Earth Mama!
Ingredients of Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents Body Wash & Shampoo
Ingredients of Johnson’s Baby Shampoo
|Organic Potassium cocoate||Water|
|Organic Potassium olivate||Cocamidopropyl Betaine|
|Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice||PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate|
|Kosher Vegetable glycerin||Sodium Trideceth Sulfate|
|Butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter||PEG-150 Distearate|
|Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract||Sodium Chloride|
|Potassium Acrylates Copolymer|
Notable Unique Features of Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents Body Wash & Shampoo
- No toxins. Enough said. See above, and know that keeping your baby safe is more than having the right car seat and stroller. You need to know the ingredients of things you feed your baby and the products you use to clean him/her.
- Pump bottle. Ideally all baby cleansers should be in a pump bottle. Why? So the soap and shampoo is foamy immediately, which helps prevent drips into your precious little one’s eyes or mouth.
- This is NOT a no-tears shampoo. Just keep this in mind when using it. The pump bottle helps keep things foamy and therefore out of you baby’s eyes, but just be careful when using it.
Hiking Lady’s Tip for Hiking Baby Products
- Always try your baby’s food, soaps, and shampoos on yourself first! If you have a reaction, then it certainly isn’t safe for baby!
- Read all ingredients. Many big companies are purely in the business of making profits, so support ones that have a more noble goal, such as providing safe products for our families to use. Often times they cost more, but sometimes that is because the ingredients are real…not a bunch of cheap chemicals.
Specs for Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Non-Scents Body Wash & Shampoo: