Looking for something really special for the hikers in your life? With the holidays coming up, Hiking Lady’s Holiday Gift can help you find the perfect gifts for everyone on your holiday list this year!
Hiking Gifts Under $30
- Salonpas Pain Relief Patches Does a hiker on your holiday list have some back or joint pain? What better way to put a smile on their face then tucking some Salonpas products into their stocking! Salonpa’s products are all FDA approved and can provide 12 hours of relief for moderate (not just mild!) pain. Plus they have a JetSpray medicine that can treat the pain quickly and conveniently! Amazon.com, $7.00+,
- Hiking Lady review of the Injinji Liner + Hiker. It’s a pretty good deal too when you consider the Injinji toe sock liners cost $9.00 a pair on their own! Injinji.com, $27.00. Injinji’s Liner + Hiker Socks This newly released gender specific hiking socks are 2 pairs in one: the toe sock liners I love plus Injinji’s brand new hiking socks. Check out the
- Adventure Medical Kits Hiker First Aid Kit My favorite first aid kit company has a new hiking specific first aid kit that features a map of where all of the products are within the kit. Adventure Medical Kits are so well stocked that sometimes it takes awhile to find what you need! REI.com, $25.00
- Balega Silver Socks Want to spoil someone with an awesome stocking stuffer? Then give a pair of these socks! They are made of Balega’s proprietary yarn that makes them very breathable, plus they’re extremely comfortable and ideal for everyday use. REI.com, $15.00
Hiking Gifts Under $50
- Cairn, the outdoor subscription box service! Sign up to send your friends or yourself a box of goodies for outdoor lovers, ranging from trail snacks, hiking gear, emergency supplies, and more. Cairn.com, $27.45/month.
- REI Co-op Tech 1/4 Zip Women’s Top. What I love about this 1/4 Zip baselayer is that it feels like I’m naked when I wear it. Yes, you heard that right! It is so lightweight and soft to the touch that it truly feels like nothing is on. REI.com, $39.50
Hiking Gifts $50-$100
- REI Co-op Traverse Cork Poles, high quality trekking poles that are women’s specific, durable, and a reliable external locking mechanism. REI.com, $99.95.
- REI Co-op Talusphere Pants. These rain pants are super high tech…they have everything that a high tech hiker and backpacker would need to protect her from the elements: waterproof REI Elements fabric and ankle zips (so you can quickly and easily slip these on over hiking pants or leggings when the weather changes, without removing your muddy boots). These come in Petite sizes too! REI.com, $89.50.
- FALKE Control Maximum Support Sports Bra. Support, comfort, and style all in one. I have tried my share of sports bras, and this one is top notch. It’s a German brand so somewhat hard to get in the U.S. Falke.com, €60.00.
Hiking Gifts $100+
- Vasque’s Coldspark Ultradry Boots are the perfect way to keep your tootsies warm on your winter outdoor adventures. Strap on your snowshoes and head for the hills…these Vasque boots have Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm and their proprietary UltraDry material to keep them dry. Vasque runs narrow (which I love!) and these boots come in half sizes, making for a more precision fit. Vasque/REI.com, $139.99.
- KÜHL’s Adriana 1/2 Zip Women’s Top will keep you cozy this winter, while offering all of the high performance technical fabrics of KÜHL, and it is so stylish you’ll look fantastic. Check out my review too! KUHL.com $119.00.
- REI Co-op Talusphere Rain Jacket is light, high tech, and has conveniently located chest pockets that do not interfere with the hip belt of a backpack. REI.com $149.00.
Happy trails and happy holidays!