It is almost time for snow season! The Sierra Nevadas in California already have snow. So do Jackson Hole, much of the Rockies, and the Wasatch mountains in Utah! We’re in for a good winter season, which means time for snowshoeing!
Tips on getting ready for snowshoeing season:
- Hiking 101: Snowshoes
- Gear Review: MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes
- Ask Hiking Lady: Which Snowshoes Should I Buy?
- Ask Hiking Lady: Do I Need Snowshoe Tails
- Ask Hiking Lady: Where Can I Go Snowshoeing in Southern California?
- Hiking How To: How to Waterproof Your Hiking Boots
What to Wear Snowshoeing?
- Hiking Lady’s Snowshoeing Apparel Tips
- Ask Hiking Lady: Pants for Snowshoeing?
- Hiking 101: Gaiters (how to keep your feet dry in the snow!)
- Gear Review: North Face Montana Ski Gloves
- Gear Review: Mountain Hardwear Gaiters