Are you headed out on a snow day adventure with your little one? Or perhaps you need something that Junior can wear to school on a very cold winter day? Merrell has adorable and highly functional boots snow boots for kids, the Merrell Snow Bank 2.0. These snow boots for kids are less bulky than others, have an easy on/off bungee system, excellent and several unique features noted below.
What to Look for in Snow Boots for Kids
The three most important things to look for are:
- Waterproof. What good is a pair of snow boots if they don’t keep out the elements?
- Easy to get on and off. Little hands have enough of a challenge putting shoes on. It is always easier for both the kids and the parents when boots are easy to get on and off!
- Insulated. Gotta stay cozy!
Unique Features of Merrell’s Snow Bank 2.0 Snow Boots for Kids
- High quality premium materials. Merrell hasn’t skimped on Juniors version of their snow boots. In fact, these Snow Bank 2.0 snow boots for kids have Merrell’s M-SELECT Warm lightweight insulation, M-Select Dry seam-sealed waterproof construction, and M-SELECT Grip for excellent traction. They are temperature rated to -25 degrees Fahrenheit!
- The lugsoles are rugged. Need some traction for your slipping and sliding kiddos? These snow boots have the M-SELECT Grip as mentioned previously. Check out the photos to see the detail.
- Materials: PU leather and rubber.
- Price: $70, often lower at Amazon.com
- Sizes: Little Kid 10; Big Kid 10.5-7
- Color choices: Wheat/Black and Grey/Orange