Wouldn’t it be nice to have a backup cellphone charger, that is small, and functions as a flashlight? We’ve been testing out a brand new device from RAVPower, and are quite impressed.
The RAVPower Luster charger is the size of a rolled stack of nickels, and it is compatible with any device – you just need to swap in the USB charging attachment that came with your smartphone, camera, or GPS device.
To recharge the device, you simply plug it in to a wall outlet using a USB adaptor (most cellphones are sold with these, so you probably have one at home), or else you can plug it in to your computer’s USB slot.
How well does it work?
We’re impressed. We used it to charge our iPhone, and in less than an hour we recharged the battery from 50% power to 100%!
It also functions as a flashlight with 3 modes – full power, mid power, and strobe light.
Talk about a great little device to put into your emergency kit and take with you hiking.
Plus, it is extremely affordable!
Bottom line: Hiking Lady loves the RAVPower Luster Battery backup!
- Battery charging power: 8 hours of talk time for iPhones; one full charge for mobile phones
- Flashlight capability: 3 modes
- Package includes: Power bank, 1 micro USB to USB charging cable, and manual
- Weight: 2.93 ounces
- Dimensions: 0.87×0.87×4.25 inches
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, Silver
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Price:$19.99 at Amazon