It is 2010, so that means the Banff Mountain Film Festival is going on its world tour! This is an amazing film festival that captures the essence of mountain culture.
The film festival is presented locally all around the world, with hundreds of stops in Canada and the United States and many stops in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Find out where it will be near you and check it out! I saw the Radical Reels tour last year and my friend and I were amazed by the breathtaking footage and the nail biting extreme sports like base jumping and slack lining that we got to witness on the big screen.
Some examples of where the Banff Film Festival will be traveling to:
- California – Costa Mesa: March 24, 2010 at Orange Coast College Library
- California – San Francisco: March 10 – 11, 2010 at REI San Francisco
- California – Santa Monica: March 20-21, 2010 at Adventure 16
- Colorado – Boulder: March 2-3, 2010 at REI Boulder
- Colorado – Denver: March 4-5, 2010 at REI Flagship Store
- New York – New York City: March 8-9, 2010 Chestnut Mountain Productions
- Utah – Salt Lake City: February 22-24, 2010 at University of Utah
Be sure to check out their website for the festival details in your town. Have fun!